1. No boys allowed in girls’ cabins; no girls allowed in boys’ cabins.
2. All campers and staff are to dress and act appropriately at all times (NOTE: Revealing clothing, provocative behavior, and
public displays of affection are not appropriate at Camp Heebie Jeebies.)
3. Smoking, drinking of alcohol, and use of drugs are not permitted. No food or drink (except water) allowed in sleeping cabins.
4. No playing of instruments after 10:30 p.m.
5. No horseplay allowed around the water or in the campground.
6. Do not write ANYTHING on any camp building, tree, etc.
7. All recreational equipment must be returned to its storage location after being used.
8. No matches, lighters, or flame of any kind allowed on the camp premises; faculty/staff will be in charge of evening bonfires.
9. Canoes and boats are off limits at all times unless there is a camp activity planned where faculty or staff are present.
10. This camp site is an historic location; be respectful at all times of the property, trees, equipment, etc.
11. No driving of vehicles allowed on the camp premises. Cars must be parked at the entrance and luggage carried in.
12. Be respectful and courteous to faculty, staff, and fellow campers AT ALL TIMES!